Workshop "Topology and Computer 2018"
This Workshop is supported by
Grant-in-Aid Scientific Research (A) No.16H02145 (Tomotada Ohtsuki, Kyoto University)
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Area No.17H06461 (Mikio Furuta, Tokyo University).
Oct. 12 (Fri) afternoon, 2018 — 14 (Sun) around midday
Han Yoshida (National Institute of Technology, Nara College.), Yasushi Yamashita (Nara Womenfs Univ.), Kazuhiro Ichihara (Nihon Univ.)
The workshop is over. The organizers acknowledge all participants for their cooperation.
This workshop aims for the development of the study of topology by using computers. Talks of the workshop contain:
· Results in topology inspired by computer experiments
· Results in topology with computer aided proof
· Implementing algorithms in topology and introduction of software in topology
· Introductory lectures on applications of topology
· Introductory talks of potentially related topics with topology
The schedule and astract of the Workshop is available from the links below.
· yschedule and abstractszPDF filej